Monday 2 January 2012

Happy 2012 and 11 Questions Meme

Hi! Hope that everyone had a great Christmas and New Years! 

I've been tagged by Janine to do this 11 Questions Meme, so, here goes:

The Rules

Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people. 

11 Facts About Me 

1. I'm married! I tied the knot with my long-time love two years ago. Settling down has been one of the best things to happen to me in my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way ^~^
2. I love lipgloss. There are about 5 in my handbag at any one time.
3. I was a chorister for 10 years. The position that I sing is Alto.
4. I live in sunny Singapore - previously I lived in Durham, UK.
5. I have two little brothers (who aren't so little anymore). 
6. My favourite colour is pink.
7. I don't drink alcohol, at all. The reason is because I make a miserable drunk XD
8. I'm a cat person. =^.^=
9. I'm very short - only 5'1 (-ish. On a good day)!
10. I love a good laugh. I'm a huuuuge fan of Community, How I Met Your Mother, and other witty comedies.
11. I love meeting new people, so, y'know, say hello sometime! ^~^

Questions From Janine

1. Where is the best place you've been to?
New York, New York! I visited in the summer of 2009, and its vitality and energy left a huge impression on me. Can't wait to go back again!

2. What is the best movie you've ever seen?
Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn was beautiful in that movie.

3. Which do you like more: Curly or Straight hair?
I have straight hair, so curly has always appealed to me. Guess the grass is always greener on the other side!

4. Would you spend more money in makeup or shoes? 
If I had the means, both! But at the moment, I reckon I'd spend more money on makeup.

5. What is your favorite makeup brand?
Paul & Joe is a firm favourite, along with Etude House and Skin Food. Is that too many? o_o

6. What is your fashion must-have?
High heels, or a good sweater. I'm terribly sensitive to the cold, so having one nearby is always essential.

7. If you had the chance to travel, to which country would you go?
America or Korea, both of which I've been dropping not-so-subtle hints to the husband so that he'll bring me there for our next holiday.

8. What is your best feature?
My sense of humour. 

9. Which do you like more: Ice Cream or Cake?
I can't decide! Ice cream cake?

10. High Heels or Flats?
High heels always, because I'm real short! Though it always helps to have a spare pair of flats in your bag in case feet start to hurt!

11. Would you like to go to the Past or Future?
I'd like to stay right where I am. Part of the fun is finding out what's around the corner when the time is right ^~^
 
Tagged!

Questions From Me

1. What is your occupation?
2. What is your favourite colour?
3. Describe your style in three words.
4. Name the one beauty item you could not live without.
5. What is your pet peeve?
6. Which is your favourite holiday?
7. What is your favourite fashion / beauty brand?
8. Which is your favourite city, and why?
9. Name your favourite cartoon character.
10. Who is your inspiration, and why?
11. What was the highlight of 2011 for you?


My favourite photos from the holiday season. Goodbye 2011! 






















































Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment