Monday 20 February 2012

FOTD: 18 February 2012

Husband went to spin music at Kinki's Bar at Customs House and brought me along. Here's my FOTD for the night - I lasted till 3am! I'm too old for partying all night!


Items used: 

Face: 
Holika Holika Face 2 Change Cream Starter
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanille
Skin Food Lime Secret Shine Base in #75 Lime Shine Gold (mixed with foundation)
Benefit Georgia Face Powder (to mattify my T-zone)
Liole Marbling Blusher in #1 Shining Aurora (to highlight my puny nose bridge!)

Eyes: 
Etude House Petit Darling Eyes Matte Eyeshadow in Black (used wet to keep my kohl eyeliner in check)
Holika Holika Eye Charm double eyelid tape 
Brandless Eyelashes (bought in Malaysia) 
Sleek Storm i-Divine Palette (kindly gifted by the lovely Jian!) 
 
For interest's sake, here's how I used the palette - been dying to make use of it properly for ages!



I used (A) over the lid, followed by (B), which lent the whole lid a gorgeous, shimmery glow. Then I used (C) just under my brow and on the inner corners of my eyes. (D) and (E) were used to on the outer 'V' and to contour the crease of my eyes. Lastly, I used (F) to add a bit of depth to the middle of my eyes - applied just in the middle of my eyelid (Does that make sense?).


Cheeks:
Canmake Cream Cheek in #09 Pinky Rose
Benefit Coralista

Lips:
H&M Lip Butter in Fresh Pear and Sweet Pea
M.A.C. Lipstick in Myth 

And there we have it! Any thoughts? ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment