Saturday 25 February 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


What a great way to wrap up the week - my first ever award! The very lovely Dawn from Love & Looks awarded this to me. Do drop by if you have a moment - she's one of the prettiest moms I've ever met, and her blog posts are engaging and cute. Thank you again, Dawn! ^~^


Rules of the Honor:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.

7 Things About Me:

1) I live on an island, and love being near the sea.

2) I'm a lawyer by training - but before you imagine me fighting it out in the courtroom - I practice corporate law. ^~^

3) My favourite cartoon character is Rilakkuma!

4) I'm a cat person, although puppies and other baby animals are fun too! 

5) My secret guilty pleasure is buying magazines for the freebie on the cover. Eeps. ^~^

6) I have a very brittle affinity with shoes - I tend to wear them till they break. :(

7) I love food! Which I'm paying for by having to go to the gym so that I'll be able to fit into my clothes, haha!

10
8 Blogs: 


Still chuffed! 。゚+.ღ(ゝ◡ ⚈᷀᷁ღ)



No comments:

Post a Comment