Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year's Eve!

I'm back from Hong Kong, and I had a wonderful time - eating, shopping and spending time with my family. It isn't often we all get to be together at the same time, and actually, this time was no different, because my youngest brother wasn't with us - but the rest of us had a really nice time because it's been ages since we've been on a family holiday.

I've been reading all these lovely post-Christmas posts, and I have a mini-post like that to share with everyone too! Hope that your holiday season was warm, joyous and bright. As 2011 draws to a close, I hope you've all got your resolutions drawn up too!

Family duties call, as I have a function to attend tonight, but in advance, I hope that everyone gets a kiss when the ball drops. Goodbye 2011, hello 2012!

I'll let the lovely Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt play me out: What are you doing New Year's Eve?


No comments:

Post a Comment