Tuesday 20 December 2011

Haul: Pre-Christmas Things


I've been stuck at work the past week or so, and have fallen back on the Christmas shopping! I managed to go out and get the last couple of bits for Christmas this weekend, though, which was a relief, because scrambling last-minute is never nice. ^~^ The husband was nice enough to follow me around unquestioningly around town while I picked up Christmas gifts for family and friends, but invariably I managed (eep) to get a couple of things for myself. Here's what I got:












 
Canmake Christmas Bag - S$24.90 from Watsons
 
 
Beauty Credit Lovely Liptint in Red - S$15.90 from Beauty Credit, Raffles Place
 
 
Artbox Pink Glitter Cat Cup - S$6.90 from Artbox
 
 
David & Goliath Goodbye Kitty Pocket Mirror - gifted by a friend!
 










Daiso Sweet Room Soft Hairband - S$2 from Daiso
 










Daiso Apple and Rose Hand Cream - S$2 from Daiso
 
Have you finished your Christmas shopping already? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment