Friday 14 October 2011

Tick, tock, goes the clock...

Hey there!


If you're reading this, you've probably somehow stumbled upon The Blushing Clock. What is a blushing clock? There wasn't too much that went into it, but primarily I thought the words sounded pretty nice together (and don't they?).
So, what is the purpose of this blog? Like many other girls out there, I have too much makeup than I have facespace to make use of, which results in me having drawers full of the stuff - beautiful, lovely stuff, that doesn't get put to good use when they could be living lives to the full - being utilised, and admired, and above all, loved!
So what I decided was this. This blog will be my chance to make use of all the stuff that otherwise would probably get lost in my mountain of possessions, and at the same time let me share my thoughts on said stuff with the blogosphere at large. This means that you can find out what's good, what's bad, what works and what doesn't, from the comfort of your own home. ^~^
I don't claim to be a professional by any means, but years of trying to find things that work for me has made me somewhat a little more confident when it comes to skincare and makeup. I've had my fair share of fashion faux pas, but hey, live and learn, right?
With this blog, you can expect a little bit of everything. Beauty and haircare news and reviews, how-tos (and how-not-tos!), and probably fashion and the odd cutesy thing that catches my fancy (and it's likely that there will be a lot of cutesy things. I'm a sucker for all things cutesy!). So, if you like what you see, stick around! It'll be fun. ♥
That's about it from my end, but you're welcome to have a look around, and hopefully you'll like what you read enough to come back next time ^^
Lots of love,
Ting@The Blushing Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment